20-th Polish Conference on Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering is one of the premier events focusing on this research area in Poland. The biannual meetings have been held for nearly four decades and attract scientists and professionals from the fields of medicine, physics, engineering and computer science. This year’s meeting is hosted by AGH University of Science and Technology and, thanks to English as a working language and international Program Committee, opens to the scientists from the entire World.
The conference is technically supported by Poland Section of IEEE Signal Processing Society.
The special session on certification system for clinical engineers is co-organized by Polish Committee of Biomedical Engineering, Association of Polish Electrical Engineers (Stowarzyszenie Elektryków Polskich)
The conference program will consist of plenary/keynote lectures, symposia, workshops, invited sessions, oral and poster sessions, and exhibitions. XX PCBBE will be a great opportunity for an exchange of ideas and presentation of the latest developments in all areas within the field of biomedical engineering.
The conference topics include (but are not limited to):
- Biomedical signal processing
- Biomedical imaging and image processing
- Biosensors and bioinstrumentation
- Bio-micro/nano technologies
- Biomechanics, robotics and minimally invasive surgery
- Cybernetics, bio-mimetic
and modeling of biological systems
- Neural and rehabilitation engineering
- Artificial organs
- Molecular, cellular and tissue engineering
- Bioinformatics and computational biology
- Clinical engineering and health technology assessment
- Health informatics, e-health and telemedicine
- Biomedical engineering education